Elite Beat Agents R GOLD! Elite Beat Agents R GOLD!

Fun

Had to say my favorite part was the backup dancers at the different scenes

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Reminds me

When I was a little kid and I would go batshit insane over my newest game.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Hilarious

Not much more to say, I laughed at almost everything in this flash.

Hart's Valentine III Hart's Valentine III

I remember watching this such a long time ago

Still damn funny today.

Why I Don't Make Flashes Why I Don't Make Flashes

You may expect this square to tell a joke

Got me laughing lol.

[ Prototype Parody ] [ Prototype Parody ]

No real jokes or anything new

The whole "I hit my balls" humor is overplayed and just isn't really funny anymore. You could apply the same joke to any character. There's nothing new here, the two jokes that were made were pretty bland, especially for a game like Prototype where there's so many things to parody.

Blattaria Blast Blattaria Blast

Pretty fun animation

I can't remember when I saw it but I remember seeing it a while ago. Regardless, out of all the movies I've watched from the treasure hunt so far, this is the one I enjoy the most. Really great, fast paced animation. Great music choice.

Pinball-like Echoes Pinball-like Echoes

Interesting character design.

Poppy characters and style. I can't say much about the plot overall but you got everything across well without the use of any dialog, which is an achievement in itself. I really enjoyed seeing what you were going to do next with the alien type things.

New Jack Chase New Jack Chase

You got a pretty big smile out of me.

Trippy. The guy looks a lot like that beanie hat kid from the Icy Tower games, but that's beside the point. It was hard for me to tell he was sliding along the ground during the animation, I'm not just sure if that was me or the way you did the effect.

Tea. Tea.

Nice

I loved the way a lot of it was animated, especially the segments where you used whatever that off white color was. It was pretty enjoyable, especially the old man.