Shameless clone 2 Shameless clone 2

Really well done, fun to play. I enjoyed the inclusion of password type save data, it makes it easier to switch from website to website when playing the game. The quirkiness of the game was nice although some of the meme references might be heavy handed (although that might be why it's called Shameless Clone).

One thing I really didn't like was how eye catching the bonus weapons were. Namely the nuke, the pacman and the med kit. In a bullet hell type shooter like this, having lingering effects like that can make playing very difficult. I got hit quite a few times because the after image of the nuke lingering so long made it seem as though I was safe.

Pinata Hunter 2 Pinata Hunter 2

Extremely well crafted game that works almost perfectly as a flash game. Very unique and addictive. The item and level progression seemed extremely well thought out and implemented.

Slime Quest Slime Quest

I enjoyed the game, everything came together really nicely. I loved the art direction. The mechanics of the game set itself up for some really nice puzzles and platforming segments. Some problems I have with the game however stem from it's level design and introduction to mechanics.

I got to level 19 before I stopped but I played for about 45 minutes. What I noticed is that new mechanics were introduced almost every 2 levels, which didn't really allow any one thing to shine.

For example, fireball eating came in level 7 but it was entirely unnecessary to even use it for any of the other levels I got to. It wasn't even convenient to eat fireballs because they would waste time in the end. Then there was the slime you had to feed fruit, he made one appearance and I never saw him again. It seemed like a waste to have all these interesting things your character can do but to only have one situation in which to use them.

Also I believe I encountered a few bugs. You don't actually have to jump on the springs. You can walk up to them, expel fruit and get a super jump. I'm not sure whether this was intentional or not but it creates a lot of trouble. For some of the jumps you have to launch yourself from the top of the spring. Because you start your super jump at the bottom of the spring if you walk up to the spring as opposed to jump, you don't get the height you need. It also makes it difficult to expel fruit when you don't want to jump up a spring, as you might jump unintentionally.

I believe the progress bar at the level select screen doesn't work. It's permanently stuck at 0 for me, although this isn't really a big deal.

Overall a great game though. I liked the addition of the bonus levels.

Randobot Randobot

I think random failure was a pretty unique idea for a game but in practice it just turns out to be infuriating. Really well put together but just not a very fun game, at least not to me.

Portals Portals

Not a bad game. The portal mechanics were very well done, polished and I could tell the levels were thought out as well. It's just that there are so many of these types of games; physics puzzle games where you get rid of blocks and the blocks have silly faces and whatnot.

I felt I would've enjoyed the game much more if the atmosphere and art direction weren't something that I feel is so uninspired, or at the very least it wasn't so heavy handed. Also I feel like all the levels should've included portal mechanics, there were a few I encountered later on without any that felt a bit empty.

-Dusk- -Dusk-

Well crafted but entirely unoriginal

I don't understand why people would go through the trouble to put together a game that is almost a carbon copy of another game and not give credit. The game is well put together and for anyone without any prior knowledge of Braid it's good but for someone who has actually played the game it's pretty much the same thing over again. It's obvious you have the skill to make a great game, so why not try something different instead of living in the shadow of something else? You can use time mechanics without copying text from Braid almost word for word.

That said I think the game would benefit greatly from a different character model and the ability to control how fast or slow you rewind time.

ThermoBox ThermoBox

Usually don't enjoy these physics games

A lot of these games follow the same formula. Physics games with a set amount of levels where each level has one single solution based on removing or adding something in set areas on the screen. I always thought the fun things about physics games were the crazy things that could happen, and that you could find your own solution to problems. The games where path the developer had in mind for the level wasn't always the optimal path, at least that's what I liked about Crazy Machines, Eets, Perfect Balance, Crazy Contraption etc.

That isn't to say these types of games are bad, they just don't really show a lot of innovation or force me to think much. This game had a pretty cool idea behind it and it was very polished I just don't like that the puzzles are so straightforward, and the only difficulty comes from choosing which stones to not break. Physics games like these don't encourage players to make solutions to problems, rather it tells them that each level has a single solution and they should find it. When puzzles are structured like this, they lose almost all of they're replayability, because once you finish the game it's over. There's no new experiences to be had.

That said I did play this game for a while and I enjoyed it. As I said it has lots of polish, I just wish it was a more elaborate experience.

Blast Master Blast Master

Great

I've been waiting a full year for you to release the rest of this soundtrack :(

Hunters - Stage 2 Hunters - Stage 2

Great game in concept

It's just that Flash isn't a very good platform for long games like this. That said I enjoy all the work put into it, the depth of the voice acting and the length. I don't know how long all the other stages will be but this game must be massive, not to mention all the different little mini-games. On par with old SNES platformers and brawlers, and that's what I think you were going for.

That said, fighting enemies was pretty frustrating, especially coming back to a screen to find everything respawned when I stepped out for just a moment. Because of that it's very unrewarding to fight enemies and I found myself just running past them. Other then that my only problem is the graphics.

I'm sure that it would be difficult to get high quality art for such a long and expansive game (from what I see each stage has new tiles, enemies, people etc.) but right now it's the only barrier keeping your game from connecting better with people IMO. Your sprites and backgrounds are very flat and dull, and I think it takes away from the experience. Riding through the tundra on snowmobile shooting at other bikers was awesome, but it would be even more awesome if the art was detailed and immersive, to an extent.

Not a bad game by any means it's just that improved graphics would add so much to it. Maybe start practicing for your next game, read an art book or something?

Alxemy Alxemy

Pretty fun

I was going to say something about how doodle god did this idea already, but this game is much more interactive and the combinations make a lot more sense.