Elite Beat Agents R GOLD! Elite Beat Agents R GOLD!

Fun

Had to say my favorite part was the backup dancers at the different scenes

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Reminds me

When I was a little kid and I would go batshit insane over my newest game.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Hilarious

Not much more to say, I laughed at almost everything in this flash.

Shameless clone 2 Shameless clone 2

Really well done, fun to play. I enjoyed the inclusion of password type save data, it makes it easier to switch from website to website when playing the game. The quirkiness of the game was nice although some of the meme references might be heavy handed (although that might be why it's called Shameless Clone).

One thing I really didn't like was how eye catching the bonus weapons were. Namely the nuke, the pacman and the med kit. In a bullet hell type shooter like this, having lingering effects like that can make playing very difficult. I got hit quite a few times because the after image of the nuke lingering so long made it seem as though I was safe.

Pinata Hunter 2 Pinata Hunter 2

Extremely well crafted game that works almost perfectly as a flash game. Very unique and addictive. The item and level progression seemed extremely well thought out and implemented.

Slime Quest Slime Quest

I enjoyed the game, everything came together really nicely. I loved the art direction. The mechanics of the game set itself up for some really nice puzzles and platforming segments. Some problems I have with the game however stem from it's level design and introduction to mechanics.

I got to level 19 before I stopped but I played for about 45 minutes. What I noticed is that new mechanics were introduced almost every 2 levels, which didn't really allow any one thing to shine.

For example, fireball eating came in level 7 but it was entirely unnecessary to even use it for any of the other levels I got to. It wasn't even convenient to eat fireballs because they would waste time in the end. Then there was the slime you had to feed fruit, he made one appearance and I never saw him again. It seemed like a waste to have all these interesting things your character can do but to only have one situation in which to use them.

Also I believe I encountered a few bugs. You don't actually have to jump on the springs. You can walk up to them, expel fruit and get a super jump. I'm not sure whether this was intentional or not but it creates a lot of trouble. For some of the jumps you have to launch yourself from the top of the spring. Because you start your super jump at the bottom of the spring if you walk up to the spring as opposed to jump, you don't get the height you need. It also makes it difficult to expel fruit when you don't want to jump up a spring, as you might jump unintentionally.

I believe the progress bar at the level select screen doesn't work. It's permanently stuck at 0 for me, although this isn't really a big deal.

Overall a great game though. I liked the addition of the bonus levels.

almost - Want to see almost - Want to see

I really like it

Just use a different sample for that snare

DJalmost responds:

Okay

Hot Topic Prankin' Hot Topic Prankin'

LOL

your whole demeanor reminds me of my friend ted

Great prank!

imfree imfree

Great

I'm going to put this in my game xD

Nice song, laid back sort of. I like the bass.

Sun... exploding planet? Sun... exploding planet?

Hey

You know tutorial made images aren't allowed in the art portal, right?

TheDarkDealer responds:

Eh... no tutorial. Also, can you show me where it says that?

Intensity Intensity

Nice

I like it but the image seems a little too colourful and eye catching. Like there are so many different colors and all of them are bright, it's hard to take the image in as a whole, especially when you view it up close. And the textures on the planets seem way to big. Or are they way to small? I don't know the terminology, but when I look at it up close it seems low res.

I still like it though.

MeMB responds:

Thanks for the review! Yeah it is pretty over-the-top colour-wise. And the textures on the planet are a big over-scaled, which is causing the low-res look you describe. Thanks for your helpful review!